Add bling to your websites. No cod or infrastructure on your end needed!
Animation Foundry was an idea both Kok Keong and I had been toying around for some time.
We already did all of these beautiful interactive pieces that are embedded into sites via iFrames.
A lot of times the content is hosted locally at the client’s website, and the choice of iFrames is such that integration is easier (cross-code CSS pollution is a nightmare to fix).
At other times, the content is distributed to blogs, etc. and other content portals to use as part of their visualization work. Examples include the GE2015 visualization and more recently the 2016 Budget one.
I was thinking – why not turn all of these into a proper service?
You do not have to worry about code or infrastructure of any sort. Just give us your brief and we can work out and deliver an interactive piece that not only you can embed on your website, but any other blog can embed on their site.
What you get:
- A beautiful interactive and/or animated piece.
- Our animations and visualizations are typically responsive, and they work on desktops and mobiles/tablets.
- Hosting and infrastructure is not something you have to worry about – we will take of this on our end. All we do is charge a simple maintenance fee (for a year) for hosting the code art on our servers.
- Data visualizations can be updated live via live feeds.
- You do not have to host it on our servers and host this locally on your servers. This typically makes more sense for data products or complicated pieces.
- Costing wise, we expect that even for a wow-like responsive animation piece, it should be relatively affordable (below S$5K).
Drop us a ping if you’re intrigued!